Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Such Adorable Little Children

I absolutely adore kids! Even when I was in pre-school, I would go talk to my daycare director and ask her if she would put me in the toddler room every day so I could play with the babies. I babysat all the time growing up and read every book in the Babysitter's Club series. I worked in the nursery at my church and always "ooh" and "aw" over everyone's children. There is just something about kids that I completely love. Maybe it's their purity and innocence, or their joy, laughter, and curiosity. Maybe it's that babies always love you and always need you or that really I'm just a kid at heart and relate to silly, little-kid games. Whatever it is, children make my heart happy and I hope these precious little ones brighten your day!
PS - If I have a little girl, (much later in life) I will definitely be dressing her like this first picture! So preppy!










(All Images from Sarah Kaye - Photographers: 1-8 Polly Wreford, 9 Chris Everard, 10 Daniel Farmer, 11-12 Tim Evan-Cook)

3 comments:

  1. if i EVER were to have kids - i pray to the pertility gods that it's a girl! - otherwise if it were possible, i'd make my son gay! .. cuz i'd be all about dressing up and going shopping!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I didn't realize that I had only posted pictures of girls! I guess that's my subconscious telling me I secretly want to have little girls too! Although, I have seen some pretty adorable little boys in the preppiest of outfits that makes me think having boys might not be so bad! Maybe I'll make that a future post? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need a daughter too! :)
    More cute chooses in the shops for girls.

    ReplyDelete